July 13, 2007

It's a Start

I've been thinking about starting a blog besides myspace for a while now, pondering all the important questions, like what should the web address be, what should it be called, am I really going to have enough to say (like that could ever be a problem), are there people who might like to read it besides people on myspace. Clearly I've taken all of those questions into consideration and decided to go ahead and give it a try. I often have things I feel like blogging about but once I get to myspace I've lost my steam. Perhaps this will work better for me!! But seeing as this is the first post and people don't yet know this exists I'm not going to get into anything too deep right now, I'll just leave you with something to think about!

"Don't complain about the view from you window when it's not your window that your looking out of."

1 comments:

Timbra said...

hey sis. . . thought i'd be the first to leave a little comment for you. i am the first right? put me on the side bar thing so i'm in your friend blogs. . yay! do you need help navigating how to do that? i can help you. i'm so blogspot savvy now. ha ha!!! love your blog name and space name.