May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Momma Llama

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom I've got!!! You've taught me how to give, how to love (God, myself, and others), how to find adventure in everyday life, how to laugh out loud (even at myself), how to just be me, and much more. Thanks for always being there to support me, encourage me, and love me along my journey through life!!

Though I'm sad that I cannot spend Mother's Day with you, I'm reminded of all of the wonderful time and adventures we've had together. In just the past year we've:

Partied together (Alani's 3rd B-Day)

Walked Together (4th of July Fun Run)

Rode Busses Together (First bus trip to the SEA-TAC Airport)

Raced (and Finished) Together (Eppies)

Been Sweaty Gross Together

Waited for Babies Together (Airi's Birthday)

Thanksgivinged Together

Played Together (White Christmas)

Hiked Down to Waterfalls Together

Rode Trains Together (On the way to Vancouver)

Seen the Olympic Torch Together (at 1am because you love me;)

Enjoyed Canada Together

Bought Tickets to Olympic Speed Skating Together

Seen Apolo Ohno Skate Together

Bobsleded Together??

Sported Country Pride Together


Masqueraded Together

Kept Partying Together (Grandpa Bill's 80th)
These are just a few of the things we've done together, and I cherish every moment I spend with you. You're one totally cool, awesome and spunky momma!

Happy Mother's Day
-Love Haley

2 comments:

Timbra Wiist said...

This was such a super cute and super sweet post. . . you girls crack me up with your "self portraits". . . . are you going to make a book someday? SO funny!!! You're like the adventure squad, maybe i'll make you two some capes :)

taylorchloejake said...

okay coolest mother daughter team ever!!! you guys have so much fun, i want to tag along