August 26, 2007

Right Where I Belong


For some people being near the water is a thing of beauty, for other's it just a place to visit, and for me it's right where I belong. I always have this sense of calm and peace when I'm near, in or on the water, and I just can't get enough of it.I went kayaking again yesterday with Joy, we had a blast as usual, and there were no lifesaving adventures to be had this week. Though Joy almost got beheaded by a fishing line and she did get herself stuck down a river without a paddle, when all was said and done it was a beautiful and amazing day.


2 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Would you like to live where you can see the water all the time???? Maybe something to consider when choosing your next home.

Kim said...

i love the first pic. your comment made me laugh. no one is getting in trouble, it just makes a difference to know that people care.