December 20, 2007

It's Finished

No not the Christmas shopping, the finals!!! I'm so glad to be done for the semester, I had a serious mental breakdown last night that involved one or two tears escaping the water wells at the bottom of my eyes, but alas I have made it through. Now let's just hope I made it through with decent grades!! For all of you that I have been putting off, mostly my mom and my sister, please forgive me. I think I owe Timbra like 15 long emails and my mom a phone call or two. But it's over now so you can have me back.

Now it's time to catch up on all the things I've been putting off till finals were over, like Christmas shopping, laundry, paying bills, canceling plane tickets, packing, cleaning. All of those fun things are going to be done in the remainder of the day. So Timbra if you happen to read this before you get your 15ish long emails, they are coming just hold on a little longer, you will have them before you wake in the morning!

Tomorrow I'b be
jet planeJet Plane

1 comments:

jace said...

hey! merry Christmas! i hope you have a great day tomorrow!