December 16, 2007

A few of my favotie things. . . wait I mean videos

The first is one of many indescribable clips from the show Pushing Daisies. A show I can't watch without writing a quote or five down.


SNL has always been a great show, but these past few years haven't been up to par. The one exception is las Christmas's episode hosed by Justin Timberlake. Unfortunately what I would have to say is one of the best skits to come out of that show, I cannot in good conscience put on my blog, so we'll have to settle for second best.


And then just because I can and because we (or at least I) cant' get enough of them. . .


One more for good measure. Mac and PC commercials always crack me up, so incase you haven't seen their Christmas one yet, without further ado

1 comments:

Timbra said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooooooooo much better sister! thank you for obliging to my request. love ya