December 15, 2007

A trip to the City

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take an adventure with Isaac and Courtney to San Francisco. It was so much fun. The kind of weekend I don't often have because I'm the kind of person who likes things to be planned. But it makes me realize how much fun I can have when I just sit back and enjoy the ride!! Isaac and I drove down Saturday late morning, and made a quick stop to get a few things for the Christmas party. We met up with his friend Gracie and made an attempt to go to Grace Cathedral, but that didn't work out. After dropping Gracie off we waited for Courtney to show up (here's a tip, don't try to give someone directions over the phone while getting into an elevator!!). The three of us went to China Town and had some Dim Sum; not my favorite thing in the world!!! We walked down to Peir 39 where we found ourselves in the Krazy Kap Store (Now I'm not sure it's they are both K's or both C's). After taking some fabulous photos we headed to Peet's Coffee for Gracie's Christmas party.

Sunday morning we went to church and then we made our way home. Another adventure, but not one to talk about here. It was a very fun weekend and we'll be putting another one on the books soon I hope!

0 comments: