April 5, 2008

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the bookstore to just hang out and browse the books.  (I say opportunity because with the schedule I keep during a regular week; there isn't much time for bookstore perusing!) While there I stumbled upon this little gem of a book, and I highly recommend that everyone reads it.  I read it right there in the store; couldn't resist!  It's a story about a snail and an ant who go on an adventure, but it's full of great little life lessons.  It takes about a half hour to read; so next time your at the bookstore be sure to look it up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I beat your sister in posting a comment. It must be because of the time thing!
Anyway, I like going to the bookstore too. It is nice to have a good title to look up...though since having a baby, I normally read baby/toddler books! Canaan and I have hung out together at Barnes and Noble, when we were in the States, and it was fun. Seems like I remember doing that with your sister and her 'boyfriend' during AIM...! :)

taylorchloejake said...

That looks like a great book! I wish I had time to go to the bookstore and time to read! One day I will. :)

To answer your question yes I do have the camera attached to my hip or within reach at all times. :) My first instinct when they make a mess or do something really naughty is--get the camera, the second is holy crap. That was not a fun mess to clean up. You should have seen the walls and the window.