May 15, 2008

Google Doodles

I don't know if anyone has seen or not, but google is hosting a logo competition to be posted this next week.  They gave the opportunity to children from k-12 (I believe) to draw the Google logo with the theme "what if . . . "  Some of the logos are really awesome, but what is even more amazing is reading the "what ifs " that the kids based their drawing on.  It amazes me the profound knowledge that kids have that adults see to lose along the way.  If you get a chance, head over to check them out and vote for one! Doodle 4 Google  - click on the vote link to see each logo and explanation. 

3 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

I'm pretty sure my drawing skills would fit in that age category...I wonder if I could sneak in?

Kim said...

you are graduating in 5 days yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm amazed at the artistic talent that the children of our world have. t If only more of our kids put there hidden talents to use in this world we might not have so many gangs,drugs, etc.. and think you are right we as adults could learn a lot more of your younger generations thoughts.

Thanks for directing us to this site.