May 20, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll


Well I finished up my last two finals yesterday and it feels amazing.  It doesn't quite feel real that I'm done with school for good; it does hit me every now and again.  I'M GRADUATING THIS WEEKEND!!! AHHHH!!!


I'm so blessed to have had the love and support of my family and friends over these past 5 years, I know without their support I probably wouldn't have made it through.  Thank you everyone!  

Family will be coming in during the week and there will be much celebration!!  Be sure to keep watch for actual graduation photos!

9 comments:

Kara Lane said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you to be done! I am almost there, but not quite yet. I hope you get to enjoy all the family this weekend!

Kara Lane said...

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I stole the use of pyzam from your site. The stuff there is really fun.

Unknown said...

Hey Hal,

I'm really excited for you! I got your announcement in the mail the other day. That was fun.

Congratulations! What's next?

I love you and say hi to the family for me.

klc said...

Good job Haley! We will be thinking of you and your family this weekend.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Haley!
It is a big accomplishment! Enjoy your freedom while you can! So what's in the future? Update us!
PS. I love the picture Timbra put on her blog of you waving at Graduation! I could tell how super excited you were! :)
-Lucy

Timbra said...

sister, I am in great need of a photo of pedicure day immediately :) also, um, costco site is down til may 31st. . . OH NO!!!

Timbra said...

um, yeah. . could you get with the times and post something already? i mean for goodness sake. . . you don't have school three days a week all day long anymore. . . POST lady!!!!

taylorchloejake said...

Congrats! You made it through college! It must feel great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

CONGRATS! A job well done.

I loved your Graduation announcement, it just made me think of you being free as a bird.

I am very excited for you.

Now that you don't have anything going on (LoL) e-mail me and update me on what's next and what you have been up to.

Love, Vernice