August 2, 2008

Seattle

I'm a little late in the game with this post; and I'm blessed to say I've been doing so many fun things and going on so many fun adventures that I can't keep up on my blog.  I'm home today from my second of two camping trips in the past week, and I still haven't blogged about Seattle which was in the beginning of July!

But in an effort to not put too much effort into this post, I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures from each day . . . enjoy!

Wednesday (Day 1, 7/2)
The Original Starbucks at Pike's Market
The Fartless Collection at a little Deli Mart we had a snack at
Aden and Lauren in their Rain Jackets
Thursday (Day 2, 7/3)
Aden leading the way with the map
The Space Needle
Lauren trying to get a better look
Katie and my Mom with their fancy glasses on!
Aden and the Mariners Game
Lauren at the Mariners Game
Friday (Day 3, 7/4)
Happy 4th of July!
Part of the Car Show (Read the Plate!)
On the Ferry watching the Fireworks

Saturday (Day 4, 7/5)
Old Ferry Dock
A baby Sand Dollar!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hay,

Looks like you are having so much fun! I'm really envious! I'm glad your able to do it while you can! I have heard so much lately about Pikes Fish Market, in fact theres a book out that the story takes place at Pikes Fish Market, great moral booster book. Can hardly wait for your next post!

Love, Vernice

Timbra said...

that looks like a fun trip. i'm trying to plan another out there maybe in sept/oct. i haven't posted about mom being here, but it's coming, oh you KNOW it's coming :) can't wait to hear about tahoe and a little more about your college retreat.

Timbra said...

ps, thankfully i was allowed to view many of these photos through various sources already :)

Timbra said...

you may want to put a little time into blogging over the next five days while you're actually home, otherwise you may NEVER catch up and you'll have another trip under your belt at that point (well, i guess you'll be starting another trip and by the time you get back, you'll have another under your belt). love you!!!

taylorchloejake said...

Great photos! Looks like a fun trip!