September 28, 2008

Random Collection of Cold Hard Facts

I don't really have much excitement to report on this week; so I figured I'd post a random collection of things I have decided are FACTS. . . open to debate!


  • You can eat anything for breakfast as long as it's a "leftover."  This means that anything goes; pizza, cake, lasagna; you fill in the blank.
  • You can drink at any time of day when your traveling through an airport and no one will label you as an alcoholic.  This fact also holds true while your on the plane; for all anyone knows 6am could be the end of your traveling day.
  • You can say pretty much anything and as long as it's followed with "bless his/her heart" you can get away with it.  For some reason I associate this phrase with Katie Price; she must have shared this fact with me first; or there was some story that led to this discovery. 
These are my three FACTS; have anymore to add from your own observations?

On another note; I think I had my first ever chili dog on Friday night and it was pretty tasty!!  A fun experience for me and those around me!  Just goes to show your never too old for new things!

5 comments:

Timbra said...

you are too funny. i shared this list with mike, he said angie burns is the biggest user of cold hard fact #3, because she says some of the CRUELEST things and then follows them with "bless his/her little heart" and gets away with it. . . .

taylorchloejake said...

mmmmm Chili dog, its sounds good. My fav. is the leftover fact. It's good you put that in writing so it is indeed a fact now.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl,

I can't believe you are just having your 1st chili dog, the chili dog is one of my favorites, maybe not the healthest for you and it's been forever since I've had one.

Did you have all the fixins with it, onions & cheese. If you didn't you've got to try it.

Happy Chili Dogging, Vernice06291960

Timbra said...

not that i expect comments on every post, but just so you're aware, i posted three blogs yesterday, i know they don't show up on your blog roll thingamajig, so i thought i'd just let you know. . . awaiting more from you sister!

Timbra said...

tagged ya. . . .