September 11, 2008

Remember

This might not be the most pleasant video to watch, but it's one that needs to be watched.  Everyday we go about our lives living in a world where we don't have to fear for our safety, but if there's anything we can gain from this horrible act upon our freedom, it should be that freedom isn't free.  It's sad that we have a yearly horrible reminder that we will carry with us all our lives, but on at least one day it will help America stop and be thankful for what we have.


I didn't find out till I got to school and a friend told me. I was staying with some family friends while my parents were visiting my sister in Fiji, and we hadn't turned the TV or radio on all morning. It was one of the scariest things I've heard in my whole life, and then my second thought was worry because my parents were in a different country; my family wasn't around.

2 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

Thank you Haley for taking the time to post this reminder. May we all offer up a prayer of thanksgiving, remembrance, hope and strength to our God for our freedom.

Timbra said...

painful to watch. . . but thank you for sharing and reminding us.