November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness ... Day 10

My Mother of Course!

She's bright, brilliant, beautiful, loving, warm and almost exactly like me (or I suppose I'm almost exactly like her). She raised me to be the woman I am today, my whit, sarcasm, mad cooking skills, goofiness and sense of adventure all come from this lady. She's a great example of a loving wife and a Godly mother. We always have a good time when we're together and we've grown our mother/daughter relationship into a beautiful friendship that I very much cherish.

Thank you mom for always pushing me and inspiring me to be the best I can be and to live my dreams for myself. Thank you for always encouraging me when times are tough but standing back and letting me figure out my life on my own.

1 comments:

Timbra said...

you two certainly are quite the pair. . .you are picking the funniest pix! i love my mama llama too!