November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness ... Day 9

Today I'm thankful for this guy ...

Can you tell who it is??? That's right; it's my step-dad Bill. He's a wonderful example of what a husband and father should be, and it was through him that I was brought to my faith. He's one of the smartest and funniest people I know and I'm so blessed to have had him in my life for the past 18 + years. I've shared a lot of special times with him through the years and I can't wait to have him walk me down the aisle and give me away at my wedding.
Thank you for being such a great and Godly example of what a man is supposed to be in this world, thank you for loving my mom, and thank you for all the love and laughter you've brought to my life.


1 comments:

Timbra said...

I'm doing a poor job of keeping up. . .this guy is a riot. he's taught us a lot in our lives and I'm thankful for him being such a part of it! Your posts remind me of all the things I'm thankful for too :)