November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness ... Day 3



Today I'm thankful for people like Aaron Redelsperger and Ryan Lundquist who have the insight to see the needs of the world and instead of just talking about them, they do something about them. Both the Free Student Breakfast and Project 680 are making a difference in teens lives who for one reason or another are not getting their basic needs met. I'm thankful that I've had the ability to make a difference in these teens lives by simply buying a few pairs of socks, or by getting up a little earlier than normal to help serve hot pancakes and sausage.
I'm thankful for the people in this world who take action and inspire me to make a difference in other people's lives.

1 comments:

Timbra said...

very awesome, it's cool to have people in our lives who are DOING stuff. . . and I'm proud of you for being part of that as well!