November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness ... Day 2

Today (and everyday to be perfectly honest) I'm thankful for this guy.
He loves me for who I am, he can always make me laugh (even if the last thing I want to do at the moment is laugh,) he's a giver of himself, and he loves God. He has a job he can be proud of, one that makes me proud too because he sacrifices of himself for the safety and protection of this country; as a person he believes in and stands for something greater than just himself. He makes me happy in ways I didn't know I wasn't happy before, and he asked me to be his wife. I'm so blessed to have Dennis in my life and I can't wait until we officially start our lives together as husband and wife in the spring. We have fun together, take on adventures together and side by side will go wherever this crazy world takes us.

2 comments:

Renee said...

congrats again Haley!

Timbra said...

he's such a great guy. . .it's amazing to find "the one!" And we are so excited for your life together!