November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness ... Day 8

This morning as I was driving to pick the little one up after my trip to the gym, snacking on some grapes I realized I'm thankful for my health. It was just a little over a year ago that I decided I needed to take my life and my health into my own hands and make that difference for myself. In the past year I've lost about 60lbs and am a happier and healthier person for it. I've been so blessed to be supported by loving family and friends and one amazing trainer. Through that transformation I was able to open myself up to finding love and letting God work in my life to fulfill my dreams of having my own family.

In today's 30 Days of Thankfulness I have to give a little shout out to Fabian who kicked my butt and pushed me harder, at a time in my life, than I ever thought I could go.


I'm still on this journey to a happier and healthier me, and now I've been joined by the love of my life who both supports my goals and is striving towards his own. So, today and everyday I'm thankful for my health and the ability to take charge of this area of my life.

0 comments: