August 1, 2007

The Difference a Workout Makes

So it was made clear to me today while I was working out with a personal trainer that what I normally do at the gym isn't really working out. Well it probably is, but I've gotten so use to what I do that it's not working the same magic on me anymore. I worked out with a personal trainer today for about 45 minutes, it didn't seem like we got through very many exercises but I thought I was going to die in the end, I'm dreading how sore I'll be tomorrow. But I'm glad I did it, because I needed someone to give me a good kick in the butt to get me going.

And here's a little workout tip, you should change your cardio ever 2-3 weeks, like use one machine and than move to a different one, otherwise it won't have the same effect. And you should change your leg/arm/abs workout every 4-6 weeks for the same reason. Clearly if you are feeling too comfortable with your workout routine it's time to change!

0 comments: