November 4, 2007

I know, I know

I know I said that my next post would be the "How To's" of Rubik's cube making, but I just had to share this; and there was no way I was going to do the Cube blog just so I could share. I decided I'd either have to go against my word or just not blog about it; clearly I decided to portray myself as a lier just to share this.

Today I was driving home from Target and I saw I pretty young guy, probably in his 20's, holding a sign that said . . . Traveling, Hungry, Broke and Ugly. I saw it and started cracking up. Do you ever feel like you should give "the guy on the side of the road" something simply because of how funny his sign is. If I had been in the lane next to him I probably would have given him something, but alas I was 3 lanes away. Oh how I wish I had my camera . . . wait, no joke I just realized that my camera is sitting on the passenger's seat in my car, dang that's lame. Well it was funny none the less!

2 comments:

isaacs. said...

you should've stopped to give me something. i could've used the support.

Kim said...

that is funny. you should read my friend andrew's last blog, crazy.