November 15, 2007

The Tootsie Roll

Why does everyone hate on the tootsie roll? It's such a tasty treat with the perfect combination of chocolate and chewiness. I for one love and embrace the goodness of the tootsie roll. I'm currently eating a tootsie pop, which is a highlight in an already awesome day. I've been wishing I had once since I saw some last Thursday. (I'm one of those people who gets a very specific craving for something, and while substitutes can be made, I won't be completely satisfied until I get the real thing. My two monthish long craving for Baskin Robin's was finally satisfied this last Saturday when Isaac bought me some tasty Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream, thanks Isaac!!) So now I'm very happily sitting in a very boring class eating my tasty tootsie pop.

And incase your wondering, I'm one of the oddities who's actually made all the way to the stick without biting it. Though I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop; I've only done it once and it was a very long time ago!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!! Where did you?? How where? yes, who!!!

Kim said...

who is hating on tootsie rolls? i have to agree that i love them. once in a while, i get the same kind of cravings that don't leave until they are properly fulfilled. i am trying to remember an odd one.. hmmm... i think it would have to be a hamburger. hamburgers are not odd, but the fact that i would crave one is because i don't really like beef. ps. i like the snowy white owl better than the horned one it looks angry.